In this post, I will tell you how to get Google Adsense approval for your blog.
Update: Now Google changes in his policies. If you have more than one blog or website so you have to apply for each and every blog separately. Every time when you apply for a new blog, they will review your site and then approve.
Before we know the Google Adsense approval procedure, we need to know what is the Google Adsense and how it will help us to earn money online using very simple steps.
We also do not need any special qualification or technical knowledge to start our online earning using this Google Adsense program.
Just read the complete post, this post will surely help you to get approval for Google Adsense account and start your earning with your blog.
First of all let us understand what is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is an ad network or a contextual advertising program. This program helps the publishers to serve automatic ads or interactive media advertisements.
Google Adsense program uses your blog or website(s) as a platform to serve ads. The bloggers or website owners get paid for per click and for viewing those ads by the audiences, who is reading that blog.
Those ads target audiences as per their search, Google uses browser cookies to know the search and serve the ads accordingly. So first you need good traffic on your blog then only you can get good earnings using this Google Adsense program. There are approx. over 11.1 million websites use AdSense.
Well now as we all know Adsense contextual ads are best-paying programmes for bloggers. Now we will understand how can we get approval for A
Our Requirements are as follows:
- We need a customized domain or you can use Blogspot subdomain. For eg. www.myname.blogspot.com. I personally suggest you buy a custom domain for your blog or website. It gives you long-lasting benefits. You can also read the difference between blogger vs WordPress here.
- We need a fast hosting that could manage huge traffic at the same time. I prefer SiteGround hosting as I am also using the same. To know the complete details and pricing about SiteGround hosting please click here.
- We need a WordPress theme to design our blog. A lot of themes are available online, however, to help you better I have written a huge description about themes and my preferences for it. Please click here for complete information.
- And in last we need good content to write in our post. For Adsense approval, we need at least 20-25 posts i.e rich in content, genuine and based on your experiences.
OK, So you are ready with your blog that has around 20 post.
Once our blog is ready, we can apply for the
Steps to Create an AdSense account:
Sign Up for AdSense
Submit the Google Adsense approval form as above.
Once you apply with Adsense, it will take around 10-15 working days to approve. You will get email approval in your registered ID.
Note: Before applying for Adsense please make sure your website is following the Adsense policies (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182)
Keep in Mind:
- Your blog should not be in under construction stage.
- At least 20 blog post
So, I think you understand the key points that you must remember before applying for Adsense.
Other post may useful for you
- Full-Form of B. Tech, Eligibility & Entrance[full info]
- MovieRulz – Download Bollywood, Hollywood & Telugu Movies Online
- What is the full form of BCA [full explanation]
- What is the full form of UCO Bank?
- What is the full form of SIDBI?
Please comment your question and suggestions in below comment section and don’t forget to share this post in your social family.